“Lunch buffet”

Add it.
China Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Food was really good sushi made in front of you! Lunch prices reasonable. Will eat there again. Hibachi cooked with your choice of items. Good selections of foods to choose from

Reviewed 2 August 2017

As far as buffet's go this one is at the bottom of my list. Disappointed that there wasn't any crab legs. It was not busy and no one was in a hurry to fill up the empty trays of food. The food was less than average and service was good. For the price it is not worth it. Overpriced and still charged me for a soda on top of the meal price. Not a $20.00 meal in my book.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Our Westerly company just moved out of the area last week. China Buffet was a company favorite when treating someone to lunch who might be leaving for greener pastures. It was also used to to treat new employees. Now, we're all out of the local area. Going to miss this buffet as a great lunch option. They have some very good seafood selections. They also offer Sushi and Shashimi with the buffet. With each order, we would simply tip the chef. It was a win win for all. Going to miss our group lunches here.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I stopped by for an early dinner ( about 4:30) last week. There were only 2 other couples in the whole place. We both tried a little of everything ( and there sure were a lot of things to try).!

I started with fresh shucked oysters and clams ( How a restaurant can charge $17 and then offer unlimited oysters and clams is beyond me). They were fresh and just excellent. I then went to the General Tso's Chicken and a spicy chicken which were both excellent. I then tried 2 different suchi rolls which I did not like. Just too heavy on the sauces for my taste.
My wife started with the fried and steamed dumplings which were great and then the Crab Rangoon which she also enjoyed. She also tried the chicken with mushroom and Kong Po shrimp. She liked them both.
We finished with a small dish of ice cream. They had 8 flavors to try.

I just do not understand how they can make any money with the quality and quantity of food they produce. The oyster alone were worth more than the price of the meal.

This would be a great place to bring kids to get them to try different types of food.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Lunch buffet for wife and I, very nice, fresh and affordable with great variety of sauteed and steamed vegetables and two types of fillet of fish in addition to the standard buffet dishes. The numerous delicious desserts were a treat, too. Great service.