“Butternut Squash Sandwich!”
Review of Bridge

Bridge
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 147 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2010, in historic downtown Westerly Rhode Island, Bridge Restaurant is perched over the Pawcatuck, where the river meets the sea. Our menu features meats and produce from local farms, and our seafood and shellfish are sourced from nearby waters and arrive fresh daily. Our raw bar and specials reflect the best seasonal selections from New England farms and fisheries. We also devoted a large part of our menu to vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dishes. Our dining room, patio, and bar all offer views of the river and downtown Westerly, and we have two fireplaces lit during the fall and winter season. We offer an extensive wine and beer list, and are glad to suggest pairings for your meal.
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, especially the Butternut Squash Sandwich! Long service time but the food made up for it.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great location near the river or on the river, but the last few times good food has not been so good. We went for breakfast and we waited a long time for coffees and refills. My husband liked the food I did not. In fact we went back a second time and found the same results. I can say I have been there for burgers and they were very good. Maybe it is just breakfast that i was not happy with. A view of the river makes for a great seat!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Nice time on the deck. Great food-hard to choose. Love the chicken and waffles but all are good. Manager is great

Reviewed 9 November 2017

A large group of us had lunch here yesterday. The service was excellent (our waitstaff managed our group with ease and grace), the food was excellent, I had the Buddha bowl, which was delicious and vegetarian. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a well-prepared meal with good service.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The pork chops were the special, along with mashed potatoes and cole slaw. All were good, but it came out stacked on top of each other. This practice was not described by either the server or the menu, and I don't like my food mixed together.

Husband got the fish and chips, said it was ok, but the batter was too thick for his taste.

Fairly expensive for what you get.