All reviews the club lounge front desk providence airport indoor pool fitness center rhode island complimentary breakfast yogurt alex ihop runway shuttle pvd tournament
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Went to the hotel for the evening and had a pleasant stay. The room was clean and comfortable, so comfortable in fact that it was difficult to get out of bed because of how comfortable it was. My only complaint was that the bath towels were the perfect size for a young child but barely went around our bodies. Besides that it was a great stay, especially since either was only $100 for the night.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff has the worst attitudes. Asked for a fridge for my food and was Greeted with a bad attitude and a no. I decided to go get some fish and chips because I had no microwave access in the hotel. When I got to the elevator to find that it was crawling with roach's!! At that point I was done!! When I spoke to the front desk that night, the response was like oh well. I talked to the manager the next morning she had the same response except she did write down some notes. Still she made excuses for the unacceptable service and nastiness of the hotel and roach problem. Wasn't able to sleep due to feeling like a roach was going to crawl in my bed!! Purely disgusting and nasty hotel, stay away from this place!

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank dbutleri
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Horrible service. My stay was for my son's wedding. Both the bride and grooms family had booked many rooms. Reservations were so messed up that despite checking in with the front desk prior to one guest arriving very late at night, the desk clerk insisted on calling the room at 1 am.!! The management checked people out and gathered their belongings even though the reservation ended the following day. Awful hotel.......stay somewhere else. Heard the Holiday Inn was nice.

Room tip: Had to hunt down toilet paper from the maid and she took it from the room she was cleaning!!!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank ValyouSeeker
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived late last night. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful but the physical plant is in need of a serious makeover. Peeling paint in the bathroom and chipped and dented walls and doors. On the plus side the beds and pillows were very comfortable. Things were clean but worn.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I stayed at the Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel a few weeks ago. I'm giving the property one star as a wake-up call to The Procaccianti Group, which appears to own and/or manage this property. Something needs to be done. Quickly.

I stayed in a renovated room, but the HVAC unit sounded like a jet engine, noise filtered in from the hallway when other guests were talking, and there were cosmetic problems (e.g., dents in the wall) inside the renovated room.

The hallway itself was tired, and there were scratches along all of the doors. Someone needs to install more "Quiet Zone" signs - especially near the elevators, not just at the rear corridor (where the rooms have views of the airport).

Really sorry that I didn't stay elsewhere. I've learned my lesson.

Date of stay: October 2017