“Great pizza and pasta!”

Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bertucci's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 316 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bertucci's restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Like the original Bertucci's, every kitchen is open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. With a long-standing commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest and promise to treat you as part of the Bertucci's family. Join us in Warwick RI, near the TF Green Airport.
Reviewed 7 July 2017

It has a great pizza and pasta. I like simple and traditional pizza. We had Margarita Pizza and Rigatoni Abruzzi. They were great! I wish they kept their own house beer served years ago. I miss the great taste of it.

Laura G, Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you VERY much!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My husband orders two things here, either a margarita pizza or the chicken piccata. He LOVES both of them. I, cannot seem to find anything that tastes good or has much flavor. Last night, I ordered the BAKED CHICKEN GRATINATI
Tri-color cheese tortellini tossed with chicken, tomatoes, cream, ricotta, mozzarella and Pecorino Romano, then baked in the brick oven. Tortellini were overcooked, mushy and flavorless. I counted EXACTLY 5 (bitesize) pieces of chicken. No hint of cheeses at all. I also ordered the "fresh-squeezed" lemonade. Think I got fountain type yellow water. No pulp, no tartness, just fake sweetness. NO MANAGER visited our table. They were NOT busy at all, maybe a dozen customers in total.
We continue to go back because hubby likes it so much.

I hope you will try our new summer menu.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We don't have the privilege of having Bertucci's close to home. Whenever we fly out of Providence this is our go-to restaurant. The pizza is second to none. This particular restaurant is always super clean and accommodating to us whenever we are running tight on time.
This particular visit (7.4.17) we needed extra-special consideration. The manager took our special needs into consideration.

Laura G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you so much - we appreciate it!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stopped here while waiting on a flight to arrive at the near by TF Green airport. The service was fast. The food was good, large portions.

Laura_at_Bertuccis, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thanks very much, we appreciate it.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Food, was great...Wine was fine, and service was great. I ordered Mussels, and they were tender, not rubbery and easy to chew and digest, which came with a Pasta siide dish seasoned with Garlic sauce which was great. I would go back again many more times.

Laura_at_Bertuccis, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Larry, thank you for a great review.
~Laura