“Fantastic good, great taps!”
Review of Shannon View Inn

Shannon View Inn
Ranked #11 of 324 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

We came for a late lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our Reuben and corned beef sandwiches with wicked chips and sweet potato tots! The local beer is well represented on the draft menu as well which is a great bonus! Came here based on trip advisor recommendations and was not disappointed!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

I have lived in RI my entire life and have driven by this place for years! I've never stepped foot in the building until Saturday night. We bought a "Groupon" for a beer tasting event that was supposed to have taken place there. All we had was the address, so when we pulled in and saw it was the Shannon View Inn, I had no idea what to expect. We walked in and was greeted right away. The bar was packed. The host saw that we had our voucher for the beer event and apologized right away. He said the event planner cancelled Friday night at 6pm. He explained that they were refunding us our money and we would still get a free glass as well as a free beer on the house. We sat down and was given a menu. I was shocked because, I just thought this place was a little bar. It's not! It's a restaurant. The atmosphere is loud and happy. We weren't that hungry so we just ordered nacho's. Oh, my God! They were delicious! The waitress was fabulous and the host came over with our glasses and a free voucher to another one of their events. (Hopefully St. Patty's Day). He checked on us two or three times and made sure we weren't charged for our drinks. They also have an amazing drink menu. I can only say this; Do not underestimate this place. This will be my "go to" place if I have anyone visiting from out of state. I would recommend this "restaurant" to everyone and anyone!

1  Thank Breakerfan4
Reviewed 13 September 2015

They renovated this Irish bar some time ago, and simply made it awesome. The interior is nice and clean, great woodwork. Lots of TVs. The staff can get busy, but are really fun and nice. Tons of beers on tap, lots of choices. The food is simply amazing. Great pub food - sandwiches, burgers, apps, full meals. I've had the cape cod reuben several times, I can't stop. The fried pickles and pretzel appetizers are fantastic. The burgers are out of this world. Clam chowder and fish and chips are some of the best I've ever had, in the Ocean State.

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I always love the Shanno View Inn. I never had a bad drink or meal. It is a staple of Warwick! Especially in the winter time you feel like you are away on vacation because it feels like you are in a log cabin.

1  Thank christinec5900
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

I had visited Shannon View based on TripAdvisor reviews. It was super close to PVD Airport so it was convenient to take the hotel shuttle. There was a good selection of local brews and the Reuben with sweet potato tots was amazing. The bartenders were friendly and took good care of me. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank tjo4

Been to Shannon View Inn? Share your experiences!