1,320 results
All reviews front desk hockey tournament the breakfast area hot breakfast legal seafood shuttle service pool and hot tub free breakfast rhode island convenient location rental car fitness center yogurt adam airport providence inns
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Construction nightmare. Friendly, but ineffective staff. There was not a stick of furniture other than the bed and sofa in the so called kitchen suite. No chair, no desk, no kitchen amenities, no fridge, no microwave in a suite I paid extra for kitchen services for. Asked for low floor, but quiet for excitable pet floor, placed on fifth floor with construction all day and all weekend long. Elevators slow and crowded with construction workers. Did I mention NO FURNITURE, no internet service that allowed actual surfing (had to use office service downstairs or data rates on my gizmos) to conduct the business I needed. This hotel is undergoing renovations and will feel like it. It will be lovely, perhaps, when done, but really.... NO FURNITURE was told by desk and manager "it hasn't arrived yet"... Yikes.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauren P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Alice, I am very sorry that you experienced some of the construction issues we are encountering. Everything WILL be rectified and we are waiting on some items coming in from overseas. I am so sorry about this and it is our goal to make this up to you. I wish I was able to speak to you in person, as my office is in the lobby for that very reason. I am here to make sure every guest is satisfied and I can assure you we are working on these issues to make sure we are up to standard! We hope you will give us another try and if there is anything else we can do to make this up to you, please let me know!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

This is a great facility for business travelers. It's right next door to the Province airport with easy access to the highway. I highly recommend it. The staff was friendly and helpful; the facility was recently upgraded.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauren P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

We are still going through renovations but soon enough we will have a brand new hotel! We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

The hotel was under renovation, did not interfere with my stay, staff was pleasant and efficient and looked like they enjoyed their work,room was clean and confirtable, shuttle to airport quick, easy and hassle free.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your time in writing this review and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

A few miles down the road from historic Providence and Brown University, this Hampton Inn is close to the airport and many great restaurants. With a nice price, a newly renovated pool, the complimentary breakfast is a treat and the on site bar is convenient too--all for a great price!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauren P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Thanks for staying with us Heidi! We are close enough to Brown without having to pay the Downtown prices! Come back often!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Stayed three nights on business. Hotel was extremely convenient to the airport and to Legal Seafood just across the street. Typical Hampton breakfast; simple but filling. Extremely friendly and helpful shuttle drivers and hotel desk staff. Would stay again if the occasion presented itself.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauren P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

We are happy you enjoyed your complimentary ride with our shuttle driver! We aim to please and it is our pleasure to treat you like family when you visit! Come back again often!