All reviews pancake machine cinnamon rolls hi express front desk hot tub business center bagels close to the airport warwick providence free breakfast first floor indoor pool the entire hotel off the highway very nice hotel new england rhode island
Reviewed 22 May 2018

This is a very nice hotel to stay near the T.F. Green Airport in Providence. Like many other airport hotels, it is "nothing fancy" but the rooms are very spacious, super clean with a modern decor. The front desk staff were very friendly and the housekeeping was excellent. The breakfast buffet was decent and adequate and there was always coffee and tea in the lobby which was very nice. I would definitely come back and stay in this hotel next time I am in Providence.

Room tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for rooms that are not facing the main road in front of the hotel.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed an evening meal here whilst staying at the adjoining hotel. Can’t fault any area including staff, food and general ambiance of this family style restaurant. Would definitely go again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This was a convenient place to stay. Close to Newport and Providence. Room fairly clean. Some stuff dated. Breakfast was a nice plus. Only wish had bed was super comfortable. Pillows were nice and soft. King size bedroom has a nice sofa.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Very, very clean. Excellent check in experience. Delicious breakfast. Very comfortable bed. I highly recommend this hotel. Very close to many activities. Very easy to get to from I-95. I always stay here when I go to Warwick, several times/year.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with my stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Warwick.  I chose this hotel because they have a shuttle bus from the airport.   This hotel exceeded my expectations.   I liked the employees,  the room and the location.   What was especially nice was the breakfast bar.  Everything is there.  Fresh fruit,  oatmeal, yogurt,  egg white and veggie omelette, cheese omelette, bacon, toast, bagels, cinnamon rolls, milk, 3 kinds of juices, coffee and best of all a pancake machine.  Push a button and watch it make pancakes for you.  Best hotel breakfast ever!!!  I loved my stay and would definitely book this hotel again.  Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2017