“A lovely brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were a group of five friends with a reservation for brunch. When I arrived I could see that one of the only available tables was set up for 5, but it was so noisy inside that I knew we would never be able to hear each other very easily and that it wouldn't be a pleasant experience. It was a beautiful day and I asked if we could sit outside instead (all the tables were full too). They were very accommodating and gave us the next table...about a 15 min wait at most. Everybody liked their meals which ranged from burger and fries, to eggs benedict, to my perfect buttermilk blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs just the way I asked for them to be cooked. The waiter (I think his name was Tyler) was absolutely perfect in every way, couldn't have asked for better service. I also thought the price of the meal was very reasonable. We definitely want to go there again....

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I think my 2 daughters and I have visited for brunch and dinner at least 5 to 8 times in the month of May alone. Avenue N, you've spoiled us!!! Food is amazing, and drinks are different and service is friendly and efficient! We wish you were in our townwe're bringing a friend to brunch tomorrow and she's so excited. Thank you for an amazing dining experience!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Everything is fantastic here, and the staff and owners are top notch!! I highly recommend the "crack pizza", honestly the best pizza I've ever had, although I've heard it is not always on the menu anymore...love Avenue N!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We went to Avenue N on a recommendation of friends. We could not have been more pleased. The food was perfection and the wait staff was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We've heard about the restaurant with the "Beat Bobby Flay" win history and visited on a busy Saturday night. Only able to sit outside on the entrance patio we nevertheless immensely enjoyed the evening.

All 4 of us tried different items sharing, tasting and were unanimous in our rating of excellent.

Drinks were good; wine list matches up well but could use more by the glass selections.

Large selection of appetizers, salads and soups. We enjoyed the classic caesar, squash soup, fried oysters, calamari (with spring onion and cherry peppers). The oysters and calamari were flash fried in a very light tempura like batter emphasizing their freshness and texture.

Grilled shrimp with grits, pulled lamb shoulder on rigatoni were outstanding. The accompaniments matched perfectly.

Many items to try on the next visit. It's a small capacity so reservations are a must; outside seating is ok (with heaters).