“Amazing food and service”
Review of Avenue N

Avenue N
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Rumford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I think my 2 daughters and I have visited for brunch and dinner at least 5 to 8 times in the month of May alone. Avenue N, you've spoiled us!!! Food is amazing, and drinks are different and service is friendly and efficient! We wish you were in our townwe're bringing a friend to brunch tomorrow and she's so excited. Thank you for an amazing dining experience!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Everything is fantastic here, and the staff and owners are top notch!! I highly recommend the "crack pizza", honestly the best pizza I've ever had, although I've heard it is not always on the menu anymore...love Avenue N!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We went to Avenue N on a recommendation of friends. We could not have been more pleased. The food was perfection and the wait staff was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We've heard about the restaurant with the "Beat Bobby Flay" win history and visited on a busy Saturday night. Only able to sit outside on the entrance patio we nevertheless immensely enjoyed the evening.

All 4 of us tried different items sharing, tasting and were unanimous in our rating of excellent.

Drinks were good; wine list matches up well but could use more by the glass selections.

Large selection of appetizers, salads and soups. We enjoyed the classic caesar, squash soup, fried oysters, calamari (with spring onion and cherry peppers). The oysters and calamari were flash fried in a very light tempura like batter emphasizing their freshness and texture.

Grilled shrimp with grits, pulled lamb shoulder on rigatoni were outstanding. The accompaniments matched perfectly.

Many items to try on the next visit. It's a small capacity so reservations are a must; outside seating is ok (with heaters).

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We don't live in the area, but we had a commitment nearby, so my husband and I decided to give this restaurant a try. We were not disappointed! Our meals were delicious (I had free range chicken and he had the burger), and our server, Nick M, was great. We hope to get back there, even if we have to go out of our way to do it. There were other items on the menu that we'd like to try. The only reason for 4 stars and not 5...the noise level. Turn it down a notch, and you'd get a perfect score from this couple.

Been to Avenue N? Share your experiences!