“Lunch was Great But No AC......”
Review of D'Angelo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Angelo
Ranked #56 of 170 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Oh my God, it is 93 degrees outside and believe it or not the Air Conditions must have been broken, the poor employees were sweating like hell...It must have felt like HELL in front of the Grill, because it was hell at the Tables. My Husband and I go there three time a week But I Won't go back AC is not fixed!!!

Reviewed 8 May 2016

On April 24, 2016 my husband went to D'Angelo on Broadway in Pawtucket. When he returned with our sandwicbes my husband had been given the wrong sandwich. We knew it was his because my daughter and I had steak and cheese. he had order a #9 steak, cheese, onions, peppers,etc - he ended up with an Italian grinder.

Tonight myn husband picked up a steak and cheese in a pita and a lobster roll. The steak was warm but the chees was a solid cold block.

Need to find a new sandwich shop. D'Angelo just is not what it used to be.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I was thinking of something easy to serve for Poker night without having to go in and out of the kitchen and not enjoy the game. The idea of sandwiches came up and I instantly thought of Subway. For a 3 feet sub from Subway it costs approximately $50 and that's just the starting price!!! I decided to research other restaurants and found that D'Angelo provides a 29 inch sub (a little less than 3 feet) for a base price of $22.50 and goes up depending on what kind of sandwich and toppings you want. To me that was a great deal but of course I was worried if the product was going to be good. Needless to say, the sandwiches were outstanding!!! It was a big hit in the party and everyone loved it. I ordered an Italian grinder and a chicken with bacon grinder with all the fixings. On top of it, they also deliver!! I couldn't ask for more. I did order online which was super convenient but made the mistake of selecting 11 AM rather than 8 PM. Theresa, whom I spoke to at the store was very accommodating and pleasant. The delivery person was also very nice. This is a must recommend and will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 19 October 2014

Always delicious and fresh, the sandwiches here are well worth the little bit extra you pay compared to other local sandwich chains. They are used to a lunch rush and move you along quickly.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

The Man that works in the kitchen and the woman at the counter both gave me an attitude when I tried to customize my Bacon Cheddar BBQ sandwich ... I always customize my sandwhiches and ask for whatever i want on them! It's how I judge a good sandwich joint! I feel comfortable in a place where those behind the counter truly want to make the sandwich I want! Those who worked in this hole were incredibly rude to me when I asked for what I wanted on my sandwich! I was really, really embarrassed and they purposefully made me feel terrible. They all gave me dirty looks and tried to humiliate me by repeating how I ordered my sandwich... They unnecessarily repeated the specifications I made about my sandwich at a yell multiple times in a snobbish way. I felt like my patronage wasnt appreciated. On top of that, the food was generic and prepared without care, like any other low quality fast food joint... Only twice the price and possibly the worst service of any restaurant I've visited in Rhode Island... Also, I don't think the lady at the counter could not absolutely yell at the customer to save her life. Note, I'm no food critic just a college student who loves to get a new bite to eat .. Nevertheless, I could tell I wasn't the only one displeased with the service.. And prices - oh my!