“Delicious sauce & varied menu ”

Bella Pasta Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 163 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first time in the new location which is much larger than the one we have been going to for years. The food is very tasty and there are many dishes to choose from. The Italian bread is fresh and served with oil to dip in. I got the trio of fried eggplant/chicken/veal and enjoyed every bite. My husband got the veal parmesan which he also enjoyed. They have an early bird menu for a few nights for $12.99 which includes soup or salad, multiple dinner choices and either ice cream or coffee. Our server was friendly and attentive. We were glad that the menu nor the recipes had changed because the red sauce is one of our favorites.

EDWIN M, Owner at Bella Pasta Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for visiting our new location, and we are glad that you enjoyed yourselves and your dinners !!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

As a semi-frequent visitor of Bella Pasta, I have mixed feeling about this small town restaurant. To start, the food is fabulous. The calamari is classic Rhode Island flavor but with an added twist of delicious garlic sauce and fried banana peppers. All of their soups are well made and flavorful. The menu as a whole is expansive and has a lot of options for seafood lovers, meat eaters, and vegetarians alike. I have a family member that is Gluten Free and Dairy Free, and they do well at the restaurant - the staff is very willing to help and communicates clearly with the kitchen. Try the Piatto Gevovese (scallops & shrimp) - it's blend of pesto wine sauce, Romano cheese and pasta is to filling. Where this small town restaurant could improve is with it's decor. No table clothes, paper napkins, there are lots of tables but with very little separation, and it's easy to feel like you are just dining with a bunch of people in a large room. They are able to accommodate large parties, and it is a good place to bring children. Prices are great, and it will not break the bank. If you want great Italian food, but don't want to drive to Federal Hill or spend big bucks - visit Bella Pasta.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Had a very good meal lots of options prices were good service was great nice new establishment good location friendly

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had the pleasure of dining here tonight . Had the early bird special, food was wonderful and service superior! Would give it 4 stars except the place was very cold. Make sure you bring a sweater if you go!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My brother and I come to this restaurant every year when we come to Pawtucket.

We were surprised to find the new location but both agree it is much better.

Bella Pasta is much bigger. The food is still great. I got the early bird special which is

a great deal. I got a minestrone soup, sea food ravioli, and a raspberry sundae and

it was wonderful. The service was wonderful, too. Nelson was our waiter and he did a

great job. I go to Bella Pasta every year when I go to Pawtucket and I highly

recommend it.

2  Thank sleeper61
EDWIN M, Owner at Bella Pasta Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

So glad you enjoyed yourself !!!