“Delicious Vegetarian Food Overcomes Minor Annoyances”
Review of Garden Grille

Garden Grille
Ranked #3 of 158 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Garden Grille is always packed (and if it's cold outside, there really isn't any place to wait), the environment is not especially comfortable (some seats are subject to drafts from the constantly opening and closing door), it can be a little loud, and the service can be a little slow (both due, no doubt, to it always being packed). BUT, since it has really good vegetarian food and a good-enough wine/beer/cocktail list, I suggest you overlook the aforementioned annoyances and try it. Pretty much everything on the menu is good, but the butternut squash and black bean quesadilla was outstanding (and enough for lunch the next day, too). And maybe, if you go at an off-peak time, you can just enjoy the great food and not have to deal with the minor annoyances.

1  Thank WnnaBTrvlWrtr

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I frequent this place as we live ten-minutes up the road. I also find myself constantly suggesting it when going out with friends. The food is to die for with some of the tastiest vegan and vegetarian dishes we've found in the area. However, non-vegan/vegetarian friends always love it as well. They have a great cocktail menu and yummy desserts (with yet more vegan options). The atmosphere is fun and lively. I cannot say enough great things about this restaurant!

p.s. If there's a wait-list when you arrive, they will send you next-door to their bakery to get a complimentary coffee while you wait! What more could you ask for?

2  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Partner and I have been coming for over six years and sometimes multiple nights a month. It is a pleasure to have quality food and with a waitstaff that has, quite literally, remained over the better part of a decade within one restaurant. They are friendly, conscientious, and very plugged into the place.

The food is good, and the menu is both wide and evolving. They have made seitan their own and incorporate it in many of their dishes. If you are a fan of baconesque vegetarian BLTs, this is your place. Get the avocado.

Five stars because of the service. Seriously. You guys keep us coming back. Most professional place in town.

3  Thank Monteyblanc
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch last week during a visit back home for Thanksgiving. This was my first visit and I'll make it a habit when I come home. I ate the rosemary tempeh while my dad had the BLT and my wife had the Rueben. We also shared the nachos. The waitress made our vegan requests super easy. Each dish was delicious. I was glad I skipped breakfast. So much food! Next time I'll come back for dinner as the drink menu looked just as awesome as the food.

1  Thank JonSARMO
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Truly tasty vegetarian fare. I would bring a carnivore here with out reservation. Good stick to your ribs food which touches on a variety of ethnic backgrounds. The vibe is chill and the staff seems completely content and helpful. Looking forward to heading back for both food and drinks in this funny strip mall location.