“Hibachi fun”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I like taking good my grandchildren there for lunch.
Lunch is affordable and they get the Hibachi experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Enjoyed an evening with entertainment by Chef Jimmy. He had us laughing throughout his show of preparing our dinners on the hibachi. My son and his family took us to dinner and I recommend the Yama Fuji Combo. I split it with my daughter and just had to pay extra for the extra soup and fried rice. My son and his wife enjoy the sushi though we didn't try it this time. I'm sure we'll go back on our next trip to RI.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Awesome Japanese food cooked on Hibachi right in front of you. All chefs are great but we always ask for Jimmy. He puts on a great show & makes you laugh. Always a good time to go with 3 or 4 couples to fill a table. You get a lot of food so prepare to take home a doggy bag.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Nothing special, its a hibachi in the northwest section of RI. In other words, nothing is closer to compare, its not terrible, but it is terribly overpriced. The food is good, haven't had a bad experience but it is overpriced for where it is located. I would pay that somewhere else, but not in Slatersville. I'd rather go the extra drive for the ideal Hibatchi rather than go here. Its busy all of the time.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

This is the most fun dining we have ever experience. The talent of the chefs is amazing while they cook food that is just as amazing. Our whole experience here is well worth our continued return.