“Best take-out seafood in RI”

Howards Chowder Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I love to stop here anytime I am driving by to grab something to eat. Chowder, clam cakes, fish and on and on and it is all really good

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great little place for fried seafood. Be sure to ask if they have their homemade potato chips, you won’t regret it. The food is really good and the port o Jon clean. We stop every time we go thru RI.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I live near by and have yet to be disappointed by any dish I have had. The white chowder is a must try!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Clam cakes great...hubby had white chowder awesome, I had the red awesome....being gluten intolerant I could not eat anything else but was happy to get a good tasting bowl of red chowder loaded with potatoes and clams.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We pick our granddaughter up every other weekend in Rhody. We take the scenic route which takes us by Howards. We've never been disappointed! the service is friendly and the food is better than average. The clam cakes with chowder is my favorite. The prices are ok for fresh seafood. The grounds are well kept and the place is clean. If you're driving by, it's your loss for not stopping.