“Great sandwiches on fabulous bread”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riccotti's Submarine Sandwiches
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Whenever I am in the area I always stop in here to bring home sandwiches. I especially like the Italian? The small is plenty for me. The rolls they make the sandwiches on is scrumptious! The staff there is really nice. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great Italian grinders, great bread! Fast service, one of the traditional RI grinder, (hoagie, submarine) shops.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This shop is top notch. Open late and great variety of sandwiches, soup and salads available. This is a cash only business.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I haven't stopped into a Riccotti's in over 15 years. Just moved back to the area in January.
I've known about this particular location for years and stopped by since they were open at 9:30am.
It's a little dated but the place is very clean and some of the original employees are still getting it done.
I had to try one of my old favorites which is the steak, mushrooms, peppers and onions with american cheese. It was all placed onto a fresh bun and tasted the same as it did years ago. Absolutely Fantastic. You have to try the place.
The staff is really friendly. One thing, cash only! I think they are working on the debit/credit card option soon.
Come check out this long time local favorite.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Best steak & cheese in town. This place has looked exactly the same since the 80's but I really don't care since the place is clean and the sandwiches are awesome!