“Nice break from the beach”

More attraction details
Owner description: Misquamicut beach with a section that is open to the public.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We usually stop at this park to take a little break from sitting in the sun on the beach. This time we did the bumper boats and the go karts. The bumper boats were fun but it was quite a short ride for 6 dollars. Also the water in the pool is untreated, so the water cannons on the boats shoot stagnant water. The go karts were great, not too slow and not too fast. It's a fun little park with a vintage vibe to it.

1  Thank SWCTmom
"beach"
in 12 reviews
"horses"

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a once a year event with my ten year old grandson. I just love the carousel and the old-time player piano combo and listening to the old time popular tunes wafting in the breeze.
I have the annual trip down to a science! First we hit the beach before it gets too crowded; and park in the lot beside the amusements. Then we go to the water slide for 40 minutes. My grandson just loved the trampoline and had to go twice. We ate our picnic lunch in a quiet area by an inlet which had boat rentals. Then finished off the day with a delicious ice cream cone. Just the right amount of entertainment that didn't wear out grandma, and made my grandson happy all day!

3  Thank nancydr2
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We took our two little ones,they are 4 and 6 and they loved it. The rides are just the right size. The bracket deal was perfect for us . We will be back!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This park has a very nostalgia feel to it. Reminds me of being a kid. 5 or so rides for the kids...nothing fancy but my kids seem to love it. The arcade doesn't have to many games but it was perfect for a quick stop after dinner.

1  Thank Kallie B