“Green garden is awesome!”
Review of SIAM Square

SIAM Square
Ranked #16 of 88 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant! The drunken noodles are made with ground chicken, a nice touch that makes it easier to eat. It is loaded with veggies, and they will adjust how hot it is for you. For vegetarians they will substitute tofu.
Their green garden is wonderful! It is steamed veggies, carrots, zucchini, green beans, broccoli, and served with scrumptious peanut sauce and tofu. We always split it because they give you such a generous portion.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank roddyRI

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Food was good and really low priced. We went during lunch hours and unfortunately the service was pretty slow and poor. I think they were overwhelmed by how many people were there.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

On a whim, I called Siam to order a quick tofu/veggie pad Thai takeout. I'd never been there before so figured I'd try it. Wow! The place was packed at 8 pm which is always a good sign. The employees were all very sweet and my goodness, the meal was huge! It was one of the best pad thais I've ever had. I'm definitely going back to try more.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

We've been going for years and our most recent visit was perfect as everytime before. Food is wonderful, staff and owners are fantastic. The entire establishment is spotless, and I am a perfectionist.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We came at the end of the dinner rush. They were full, except one table, and we were seated as soon as we got the attention of the hostess. The server had that deer in the headlights look and asked for our entire order at the same time. So we told her drinks, app and entree.

Which she forgot because she never wrote it down.

After 20 minutes we flagged her down to ask about our drinks. She apologized profusely. Then returned a few
minutes later to ask us to repeat our order.

You get the idea.

Many apologies from staff, excellent food, great drinks.

Go when it's slow or get takeout.