See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The Brady cottage may look small from the outside but it is very spacious once inside. Loved the location and the animals out back. Comfortable bed and large bathroom, full kitchen for cooking as well. I would love to come back in the summer and stay longer. Thank you Sheila for all your tips, we had coffee in the morning at Art Cafe, quintessential New England!

Room Tip: Beach is 5 minute drive down the road
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Camille M
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We have stayed at Harmony Home B&B during both of our visits to Little Compton, RI. If you like Little Compton, you will like Harmony Home. The farm is located on a stretch of road lined with towering old trees and old rock walls. The B&B itself is tucked into an 18th century farmhouse in front of a barn with chickens wandering about. The room is generously proportioned and has a private bath. It is always spotless. Sheila, the proprietor, is friendly, helpful, punctual but never intrusive. Breakfast is served in your room at the time you request, and it is quite a generous meal and occasionally has culinary touches from Sheila's native Ireland. The location is only 2 miles from the town's largest beach, and near preserves, the village and even a winery. We will be back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank E5875SRleea
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

I loved staying at Harmony Home Farm. It is so peaceful. Located in the beautiful town of Little Compton Rhode Island. It's only a short bike ride or jog away from the beach. This is a perfect area for jogs and bike rides. Sheila the owner and her family went out of her way to ensure I felt safe, comfortable and knew how to get around town. I am traveling alone, it is nice to feel safe and comfortable in a new place. The room itself was welcoming, clean and comfortable. I would return often and recommend to any friends or family members.

Pictures are of the local beach.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brooke F
Reviewed 30 September 2015

My grown daughter and I stayed in this lovely, quiet cottage in rural Little Compton for three days this last September 2015. The weather was perfect. The cottage was very clean, well appointed, and tastefully decorated. We slept on the queen bed in the bedroom and both slept like babies. We shopped locally and cooked our meals in the small but well stocked kitchen, and used the bar-b-q on the patio. We picked delicious pears from the pear tree outside our door, and fed some to the donkey and pony grazing being the cottage. We walked to the beach (a few miles away) along with the owner's dog. Sheila (the owner) very thoughtfully brought me history books about the area from her home next door, since she knew I was researching my ancestors who lived in Little Compton. Overall, this experience was a dream.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Penny B
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Imagine being able to time travel back to simpler times, yet continue to be spoiled by today's amenities as well as the kindnesses and attentiveness of Sheila. Well the cottage is where imagination meets reality. It sits on a farm, is less than 2 miles from a beautiful public beach, and is surrounded by the incredible beauty bestowed by Mother Nature. Whether you are a reader, runner, cyclist, star gazer, photographer, history buff or someone who needs a bit a Zen in your life, take a trip to Little Compton and stay in this charming, comfortable cottage. You will be drawn back there again and again as Sheila's hospitality is second to none.

Room Tip: Book early for summer and fall stays.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends