“Best Japanese food in area”

Enn Sushi and Japanese Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Enn Sushi and Japanese Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Lived in Japan for 5 years and they serve the real thing. Everything oshi (delicious) !! GYOZA awesome, tempura and sushi/sashimi too!!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I really love this place compared to the Asian restaurant down the street. One thing is that I can always get a table without a wait here and the service is super fast and friendly.

I only rate them not excellent, because this last visit I got one piece of sushi that had a small bone it it. There seafood always seems fresh. I wish they would have Toro available more often.

They have some nice cocktails on their menu too. The grapefruit elderberry one was refreshing.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

First time I tried this restaurant and I can't wait to come back! My husband and I stopped in for lunch today and the food and service was great! Best sushi! You must try it if you want sushi! We were so full to order dessert but the waitress gave a scoop of green tea ice cream as a sample... sooo good! And a cup of green tea. Definitely recommend if you are in town. Great lunch specials!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Nice martini and wine list! decor can improve. service fantastic. well priced
Have been going there for years

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I am usually disapointed by most Japanese restaurants in US and Europe. It was not the case with Enn !!

It took a Chirashi, it was delicious. The fish was excellent, such as egg fishes, eggs and rice. They obviously use extra fresh and quality ingredients. Quantity is totally OK.

The waitress were very nice, and the atmosphere was relaxing. It was my first but certainly not my last time at Enn !!