“Great local gem”

Foster Country Club
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Foster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Whether golfing, or not, stop by Foster Country Club’s pub. You can get some excellent food and drinks, all in a very quaint atmosphere. For what they lack in size, they make up for in effort. Menu is extensive, specials are available, good selection of liquors.

I had a communion in their banquet room. A brunch. It was excellent. Bright and sunny and cheery in the All white room. Food was plentiful and delicious. Staff was great. I plan on using them for a banquet this fall.

I don’t Golf, but I do enjoy coming here for dinner :)

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We want to the Foster Country Club for a Theater Follies. It was a lovely venue with great food. The staff was most accommodating and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place. I understand that it has a great Sunday Brunch.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Our dinner this evening was perfect in every aspect; the atmosphere, the service, and , most importantly, the food! We had a four course dinner starting with a delicious salad of candied walnuts, baby greens, cherry tomatoes, and fresh raspberries, the most delicious french onion soup I have had in years, followed by a perfectly cooked filet mignon with mushrooms and fingerling potatoes. I don't like carrots so the owner substituted fresh asparagus instead. My chosen dessert was creme brulee' and we both had a glass of sparkling wine.....PERFECT! Our waitress, Jessica, was cheerful , personable and attentive. I couldn't ask for a better Valentine's Day celebration and I am fussy. I recommend it 100%!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

i just went to a wedding there and it was great small and intimate but not too small that you are crowded plenty of room for a dj and to dance food was buffet style for this event and was very good i would recommend this place

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Had a fall ladies lunch here . It’s quiet and very pretty looking out on the greens, I am not a golfer but we enjoyed watching all the golfers chasing their dream games.

The appitizer we chose were the nachos and they had a wonderful flavor. Crispy chips with a melted crispy edge to the cheese then adding fresh lettuce, olives and onions and yum!
Definitely getting those again! The pulled pork was good and the fries came in cute fry baskets and they were excellent.

The waitstaff was cheery and did not rush us. All elements were on time from the beverages, apps and sandwiches. Definitely going there again.