“Nime Chow...could have had more”
Review of Jacky's Galaxie

Jacky's Galaxie
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Cumberland
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by to pick up some Vietnamese House Soup for my wife as she was at work putting in a long day.
While I was waiting I thought I would try the Nime Chow with shrimp and scorpion bowl for one. I could have easily had another order of each. I will be back and soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Removing the Spare Ribs boned and not boned is the main reason I have not returned to this Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I can always find a reason to go here. My daughter had the sniffles yesterday so what's better than going to Jackie's for wonton soup. Location was great and interior is clean and modern. The lunch menu is priced right (great combos that come with main item, rice, chicken fingers or wings and soup....for under $7)!! The only really bad thing that I don't like it no free refills on soda...so we just got water and tea. Food was great tasting and very authentic. We didn't get sushi this time, but it's always great when we do.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Jacky's had consistently good Chinese food. It is reasonably priced, especially the lunch mennu. You get soup/ main course/ chicken wings/ fried rice for $6-7.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Yes, I like that it is conveniently close to home, but the reasons we keep coming back are many! Good food! Even when I venture out of my comfort zone I like the food, everything tastes good and the portions are large. Fast service! We never have to wait, we get seated right away. Servers are friendly and attentive to our needs. We will keep coming back!!