“Great food”

Michelangelo's Deli Express
Ranked #60 of 298 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I come here quite often and have never had a bad meal. The subs are very tasty and are a great size. The staff is also great..

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

First time visit recently and I'll certainly be going back. Food is great and served quickly. Even during a busy lunch hour we were able to get in and out quickly. Lots of sandwich specials too.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Must do another review just to let everyone know if a place is living up to previous reviews. I can say that Michelangelo's has maintained there high level of quality food and service. Showcases full of delicious food. Please see my previous review for menu, location and directions. A worthwhile stop to eat in or take delicacies back to the hotel.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

wide selection of sandwiches and salads for all appetites, big & small. Large subs are enough to feed 2 people. The food is fresh & very consistent. Highly recommended.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have been a Michelangelo's patron for years. Each time I get something there I am extremely pleased with the friendly and prompt service and, of course, the delicious food. The food portions are more than generous. It's a great place to stop with friends or family for a quick lunch or dinner. I have friends from out of state that request a Michelangelo's stop each time they visit me here in Cranston. Michelangelo's also really cares about the community: when my house was heavily damaged from the 2010 flood, my friend and I had stopped in for lunch on our break from the massive cleanup and salvage and they ended up giving us a free lunch because they felt bad about what had happened. It was extremely kind of them.