“a great place to eat in or take out”

Michelangelo's Deli Express
Ranked #58 of 293 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 16 April 2015

wide selection of sandwiches and salads for all appetites, big & small. Large subs are enough to feed 2 people. The food is fresh & very consistent. Highly recommended.

1  Thank David S

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have been a Michelangelo's patron for years. Each time I get something there I am extremely pleased with the friendly and prompt service and, of course, the delicious food. The food portions are more than generous. It's a great place to stop with friends or family for a quick lunch or dinner. I have friends from out of state that request a Michelangelo's stop each time they visit me here in Cranston. Michelangelo's also really cares about the community: when my house was heavily damaged from the 2010 flood, my friend and I had stopped in for lunch on our break from the massive cleanup and salvage and they ended up giving us a free lunch because they felt bad about what had happened. It was extremely kind of them.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stopped here on my way back to the hotel during my recent visit to Cranston. Had a desire for some authentic Italian cooked food. I was not disappointed. The prepared foods were outstanding, Eggplant parmesan, Broccoli rape, cooked pasta with your choice of sauces, cooked vegetables. They also make up sandwiches from the huge selection of cold cuts and cheeses .A small selection of Italian grocery items and desserts all make for a great selection of Italian delicacies. There is a large area for sit down dining. Large selection of beverages and chips. You will not go wrong if you have a desire for good Italian food. Will definitely make this a stop on my next visit to the area. The deli is located on Pontiac Avenue in a strip mall, not far from the entrance to Garden City.

1  Thank bob2bkk
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This deli is family owned. opened about 30 years ago. Home cooked food. If you order the Italian ham sandwich, the ham is weighed, so you always get a decent grinder everytime.
They also have hot food to stay or go, and daily specials. They do catering also. Very busy during lunch time, order ahead. This is the only place i go to for an Italian grinder.

1  Thank Viccione
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This is a great little deli to grab sandwiches/salads to go. You can eat there, too. The staff is friendly and helpful. Everything id prepared with high quality ingredients. They only use olive oil (no cheap oils) and the food is always fresh. The pickles are great!

1  Thank Kris91