“Burritos”

Burritos
Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This little place has become a regular date for our family, sometimes my husband and I sneak off for some alone time, most of the time we bring our family. My brother told us about this spot and I'm glad he did. The food is always fresh, the place is clean and service is friendly.You choose what you want as they prepare your food, the prices are fair and portions are enormous. I love this place and will always go back.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

My son and grandchildren were visiting from CA, so we decided to see if PA Mexican food was as good as it is in CA.

Burritos is good. There were plenty of choices, and it's best to eat it with a knife and fork. But perhaps there is too much loaded onto each burrito, and the tastes run together? At least that's how it seemed to me.

But for eastern, somewhat yuppie PA? They were crowded, which is a good thing, so visit and enjoy!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We've been here several times for lunch, and it's tasty, but the staff (especially the woman who works there) make the customers feels rushed when ordering. We rarely feel welcomed there, it seems like the customers are more of an inconvenience to them. Again, food is good, just not the service.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I went by myself and was quite hungry when I got there and ordered a burrito. The server was a young girl and very pleasant. As I walked down the line with her on the other side everything was looking good and so I didn't leave too many things out and that's when help was needed. The server couldn't fold it up because it was so big and got help , it was very amusing to me and something new to her! The burrito got folded perfectly it was very good and no way could I finish it but will take it easy next time! The people that work there are very nice every time I've been there.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

This is good, not great Mexican food. It is suited for a quick dinner or take out. It is not a destination place to go for Mexican, but tasty and inexpensive.