“Good, but rushed”

Burritos
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We've been here several times for lunch, and it's tasty, but the staff (especially the woman who works there) make the customers feels rushed when ordering. We rarely feel welcomed there, it seems like the customers are more of an inconvenience to them. Again, food is good, just not the service.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I went by myself and was quite hungry when I got there and ordered a burrito. The server was a young girl and very pleasant. As I walked down the line with her on the other side everything was looking good and so I didn't leave too many things out and that's when help was needed. The server couldn't fold it up because it was so big and got help , it was very amusing to me and something new to her! The burrito got folded perfectly it was very good and no way could I finish it but will take it easy next time! The people that work there are very nice every time I've been there.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

This is good, not great Mexican food. It is suited for a quick dinner or take out. It is not a destination place to go for Mexican, but tasty and inexpensive.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Very pricy for what you get. $9.50 for a burrito, for 3 tacos or burrito bowl. Bean and rice side is way to expensive, closed to $5.00, which should be free! No free chips with salsa even when dining in! My burrito was made Subway style in front of me and was wrapped to go in 30 seconds. Got home and was still very hungry after my burrito! Won't be walking there a second time, sorry to say and burritos are my favorite!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

When you visit, get the burritos. They were packed and my lunch mate thought it was good.
I was not so swept away. Found the corn chips overcooked, since I expect them to be light, crisp salsa-dipping fun. My quesadillas was a boring, limply heated "just cheese" offering with no fresh salsa or sour cream sides.
Obviously, go for the burritos. Have to base my rating on that.