“Love the Burrito Salad!”
Review of Burritos

Burritos
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This is good, not great Mexican food. It is suited for a quick dinner or take out. It is not a destination place to go for Mexican, but tasty and inexpensive.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Very pricy for what you get. $9.50 for a burrito, for 3 tacos or burrito bowl. Bean and rice side is way to expensive, closed to $5.00, which should be free! No free chips with salsa even when dining in! My burrito was made Subway style in front of me and was wrapped to go in 30 seconds. Got home and was still very hungry after my burrito! Won't be walking there a second time, sorry to say and burritos are my favorite!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 17 September 2015

When you visit, get the burritos. They were packed and my lunch mate thought it was good.
I was not so swept away. Found the corn chips overcooked, since I expect them to be light, crisp salsa-dipping fun. My quesadillas was a boring, limply heated "just cheese" offering with no fresh salsa or sour cream sides.
Obviously, go for the burritos. Have to base my rating on that.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

My son's addiction! We love Burritos- closer than Chipotle and much more friendly! Delicious homemade guac and salsa and the burritos and bowls are custom made to your liking- my son likes it all piled high and they do not disappoint! Definitely a great after school stop or an easy dinner any night of the week!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 31 July 2015

We were at a bar across the street and hated the menu. A friend said to try Burritos... well it was very good. I am so glad we ate here to eat. Friendly, great service and great food. We will certainly be back. I hope more people find this great establishment... Dine Local!!!

Date of visit: July 2015