“Late snack”

Verrelli's Yardley Pizza
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Good pizza for the kids, they were Hungry after our walk. Clean, fast and quiet. Kids liked the bright and open late

1  Thank Safetyguy_328

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for somewhere to eat after we did beer tasting in Yardley. I am so glad that we gave this place a try. The pizza was very good. The subs are huge and the prices are reasonable. We will be back.

1  Thank sonorous03
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

People are very friendly!! Food are awesome!!! Very family friendly! I recommend to anyone to eat here!!!

1  Thank mswenson09
Reviewed 12 September 2016

good pizza when you're looking for something for the whole family or when you want a speciality slice.

1  Thank bgerh
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I work in Yardley and my co-workers and I often grab lunch from this place. Their salads are really good. Generous and fresh veggies and toppings are always tasty. The Greek chicken and buffalo chicken are especially delicious. It's a big place so eating in is no problem. Parking is available across the street.

1  Thank VTN913