“Wish this establishment was in my back yard - I'd go three times a month or more!!!”
Review of Carlucci's Grill

Carlucci's Grill
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Best Italian restaurant in a long time! The meal and experience was flawless!!Outstanding flavors and service - they really pay attention here!!
True Italian dishes - Bolognese was beyond excellent. Mushroom wine sauce on seafood cannelloni paired so well with the lobster, crab and shrimp.
The complimentary focaccia style bread with Sunday Gravy ( tomato ), and the Puffy Garlic Cheese Bread with olive oil, which came out in a timely manner, was so enjoyable and unexpected! Stuffed to the max, cause entrees also boast a salad or soup ( seafood bisque was light, not a heavy bog me down cream style, but really featured the seafood - all was super!
Actually considered hanging around a bit longer and doing lunch the next day!!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The hostess was so incredibly unfriendly that I left with a bad taste in my mouth, even though the food was delish. How can restaurant owners let someone so unfriendly greet and represent their place? She was way too cool for school. Blech.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I usually don't go to Italian places because hey, I can make it better.

I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was very good. Portion sizes were not gluttony size. They filled you. I like not to over eat. Quality over quantity. So many places try to make up with quantity.

My first generation Italian friends swear by this joint. I go by their word and my taste buds.

Service was friendly.

I also went there for an after funeral get together. Top notch. The family was at ease and comforted at a difficult time by the good service

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant and the family of others is excellent, 5 stars all around. This is a wonderful place to take your family and friends and feel like you're at home, being served anything you need fresh to order. Bravo, bellicimo!

2  Thank Zac777Walters
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Some of the food is really good here. Some, not so much.
Portions do tend to be on the smaller size.