“Great river view!”
Review of Yardley Inn

Yardley Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Yardley Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, French, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Delaware Ave.
Description: The Yardley Inn Restaurant, Bar & Farm, named "Best Restaurant in Bucks" for 2012 and 2013, is known for its contemporary American cuisine prepared and served by a staff with a passion for superior service. The diverse menu is sure to satisfy any appetite, mood, or craving. The dining room offers a warm ambiance and fabulous waterfront views while the patio provides comfortable outdoor seating surrounded by nature. The Inn continues its commitment to serve the highest quality products, from local dairy, chicken, and pork to produce from its own Riverside Kitchen Garden and farm plot on River Road. The vibrant bar scene delivers a smooth social setting, live entertainment on Saturday nights, and Five for $5 at 5:00 daily drink and appetizer specials. Nestled along the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, the Yardley Inn is just 20 miles from the city, making it a great place to enjoy waterside dining near Philadelphia. Enjoy lunch and dinner specials with three satisfying courses at a reasonable cost. The Yardley Inn offers dining options for private parties, business meetings, and special events, plus monthly wine samplings, special themed beer or wine dinners, and more.
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Been coming here for many years whenever I am in the area. Great food and service in a very historic setting. Located next to the Delaware River. Kinda expect to hear the voice of George Washington when sitting at the table. All their food is very good and they have a great 3 course lunch special. I am very partial to their crab cakes. The only drawback to the entire Inn is that it can become a little noisy at times. Nice outdoor patio in the summertime. Nice place to chill out!

2  Thank Mark Y

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Everything was Great from the Food to the Service. Only thing they need to work on is their Desserts. I guess, Im glad I didn't Love the dessert because I didn't really need to eat that many calories anyway. I cant wait to go back

1  Thank Kristin S
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Always heard of this place however this was my 1st time there. We went for lunch and I was surprised at how crowded it was for 1:30 pm! It did not affect the service or quality of the food. They offer great lunch specials and even 1/2 price bottle of wine (Mondays). We found the food outstanding and the wait staff was extremely knowledgeable and gave us excellent recommendations. Limited dessert options but we were stuffed. The ambiance, view, service, and food quality made this a definitely have to return…. perhaps for dinner next time!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

The atmosphere was traditional & quaint and the view from the windows was scenic. Our server was friendly and attentive and the food was magnificent. I ordered Eggs Benedict and have it more then a dozen venues but this was simply the best ever!!!
I couldn't help but have my attention drawn to the loud conversation and vulgarity used by the female bartender; I really don't want to hear staff talk about their encounters outside of work while we're trying to enjoy ourselves and our lovely Sunday Brunch on Oct 4, '15. I should've complained but my family wouldn't have appreciated it. I will go back since everything was wonderful except for the lack of social skills and professionalism of the barkeep! I expected more class from such an exclusive area; I've never experienced anything even close to it in inner city establishments.

1  Thank DSpa0514
Reviewed 6 November 2015

We were referred here by the B&B at which we stayed. Perhaps our expectations were the problem, but, in Bucks County, we were looking forward to a quiet, romantic dinner in a bucolic setting. The food (mussels for my wife and a fish fillet for me) were delicious, but the waitress was overmatched by the mob. Affable, but had to be reminded 2x about a shell dish for the mussels and a third time about a glass of wine (though she comped the wine to make up for the delay). Our biggest complaint was the noise level. It was almost impossible to carry on a conversation.