“Love the $6 lunch specials”

Vince's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Had an unscheduled lunch with a colleague yesterday. He called and ask if I was available and I suggested Vince's for sandwiches. They did not disappoint.

He went with Meatball Parm, Chicken Cheesesteak for me. Sandwiches were excellent and we shared an order of dried.

All in, with tax and tip, just under $20. Great lunch!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Vinces is one of the many pizza places turned Italian restaurants in the area. The pizza is good, the entrées are so so and the six dollar lunch specials are outstanding, particularly the cheesesteaks.

I treat myself to one of their cheesesteaks with provolone at least once or twice a month. Earlier this week I stopped in and was not disappointed. They use a good role, packet with meat and use a decent quality cheese. Keeps me coming back.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

So my husband had a wonderful evening planned for our 11 year old daughter at Peddler's Village tonight, but forgot to make reservations! Tonight of all nights every place was an hour wait. Did I mention my husband is a diabetic? So we left hungry and disappointed with the night ruined and stopped at Vince's as a last chance before heading home since it was on our way. We had never been there and it was very busy. I walked in as the hubby parked to find out how long of a wait it was. The young man said that he could seat us immediately! That made outer decision easy, but the service and the food made it so we'd return. Tasty food! Our server was very attentive! We would definitely return and recommend it!!!

1  Thank Adriana N
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Vince's Pizza and Restaurant is the one stop in Yardley that you know what ever you choose will be good. Their pizzas by the slice is only $2 and the vodka Rigatoni was delicious with just the right amount of Vodka sauce on the Rigatoni. Pizza and pasta dishes are not everything Vince's offers. An extensive menu the likes of Pizza, Brick Oven pizza, Calzones, and Stromboli, Meats dishes,sandwiches, dinners complete, Wraps. The list goes on. Believe me I be amazed if someone could not find something they like. Oh yes they have gluten free too. The room is cozy but not to small. The help was friendly , courteous and efficient. Coming here you would not be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The place was really busy but we got our take out in less than ten minutes. The food is good and the people are really nice!