“Best Bakery in Bucks County”
Review of Cramer's Bakery

Cramer's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Yardley
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Cramer's has the best vanilla Birthday cake and buttercream icing out there. My kids request it for every birthday. Everything is always fresh. I recently recommended to a family friend who is elderly and has a cane, she was impressed that the staff carried her baked goods to the car for her. Family run business, great to deal with!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I preordered a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for my wife. It was ready when they said it would be and the cake looked great. It tasted even better! We use them for all occasions and they never disappoint.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Got a cake here to celebrate. Convenient, quick and always good. Place has adequate parking, friendly, helpful staff and open great hours.

1  Thank Safetyguy_328
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful looking pastries, although we were unable to try them all!!! They looked great! What we did have was very good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I think I love this bakery because it's done the old fashion way. They have baked pies and cakes like you remeber as a kid. All the baked goods taste great especially the various kinds of cheese cake. During the holidays, it's standing room only. You'll like this store.