“yummy”
Review of Yardley Ice House

Yardley Ice House
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Yardley
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Tucked away behind a building of the main drag. Everything was delicious and a perfect treat on a hot summer night.

1  Thank Brodeman

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We saw this place online prior to our trip and decided to try it. The lemon ice was great! Definitely stop here if you are in the area.

1  Thank Dreamer20789
Reviewed 12 June 2017

it just wouldn't be Spring/Summer/Fall without Yardley Ice House. Their ices -- their soft cream are absolutely wonderful -- and the commradery of families gathering with children and dogs to be part of this yummy yearly tradition makes it a perfect drop in spot.

1  Thank myrnapeg
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We have been here a few times and it is the absolute best! My husband and son love the banana cream pie with chocolate chip water ice. I've had cappucino and mango. Last night, I tried the raspberry cream...YUM!!! I was in the mood for gelati but didn't want the large serving. I asked if there was a smaller size, and the woman who helped me gave me a small water ice with just enough custard on top...perfect size, and I didn't over-indulge! This wasn't on the menu, but I appreciate the flexibility.

Raspberry cream water ice with chocolate custard...an absolute must-have! We will be back many times this summer!!

1  Thank Emily C
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This place is great! So much better than the chain water ice shops. They have incredibly delicious homemade water ice. They have unique flavors. My personal favorite is a banana cream pie gelato! It actually has real pieces of graham cracker crust in it! A definite must on a summer evening!

1  Thank rutrakerr