“One word: gyros ”

Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Yardley
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Voted one of 2016's best restaurants by the Bucks County Courier Times, the Canal Street Grille has been an esteemed dining establishment for many years. Located in historic downtown Yardley, this casual, BYOB escape offers the finest in Greek and American comfort food, with tranquil views overlooking the Delaware Canal. We welcome you to try one of our many homemade specialties - from our soups, plentiful salads, pita sandwiches and burgers to our fresh seafood, grilled meats and the best wings in town! Please call the restaurant to hear about our daily lunch and dinner specials, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options. Come see why we are Yardley's favorite Greek dining experience!
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I like gyros and I've had them in several places and enjoyed them but I really like them from this place. For 12 dollars you can get a gyro and a small Greek salad. If you want you can skip the salad and save 2 bucks but I wouldn't. My 12 year old daughter also got the baklava ($6) which looked really good.

Ok so overall I would say this place is great for food and the ambiance is pretty nice with the pictures of Greece and being on the canal. It's a BYOB so make sure you bring your own wine. My only complaint is the parking lot is really small so we had to figure out another place to park. If you get there at a slower time you will probably be ok.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Tried this restaurant on a beautiful fall afternoon. The view of the canal was equally as beautiful. Unfortunately, the food did not live up to the scenery I had the chicken gyro. I'm not a cook, but I could've prepared it better. Thick chicken breast was sliced in half and jammed into the pita. I've had way better Greek at a no frills place on Ocean City's boardwalk,and from the diner in my neighborhood!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

A great find in Yardley overlooking the canal. Greek cuisine freshly prepared in an unrushed atmosphere. Staff are very helpful and friendly. If you come for dinner arrive early. Everything we ordered was delicious. Now a local favorite for us. Highly recommend the vegetarian moussaka, but sure the one with meat is also great.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Quaint indoors or al fresco. Excellent fresh foods and good place to get update discussion several times a year with friends!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The portions were a good size and the food was very good. Service was personal and atmosphere was very friendly.