“Recommended By Local Police Officer Great Find!!!!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Driving thru town, stopped at Mall for pizza and asked in mall where would be best place for pizza (Friday During Lent) recommended Nino's across highway. Great advise found in little strip mall, nice intimate dinning. Greeted by friendly blonde waitress didn't get name (sorry) but took our order kept my soda filled parched from shopping the day. Ordered the white pizza with broccoli, onions, ricotta and minus the ham (Lent). Well it came out beautiful nice raised dough and the top filled with the goodies. Wonderful taste melted in your mouth smelled great...Now we are "connoisseur's" of the worlds greatest fast food and live close to NY where the greatest is made in the US this one is in the top ratings for my taste buds!!!!!
We seen some other plates come out and they all looked great and the people are concerned in what they serve as it looked like the Boss was making the pizza's in the front and watching every dish going out!! The menu is full from salads to veal and pizza in between I am sure you will find something good to eat and satisfy your taste buds for Italian. The next time we are in town we will do it again and order something else like Veal!!!!

Reviewed 16 November 2015

This was our first visit to Nino's and it won't be our last. The food was excellent, especially the veal marsala and veal piccata. And the calamari was the best we've ever had! My fiancé doesn't usually eat calamari because it tends to be tough and over-breaded. Nino's version had a very light, tasty coating and the calamari was the most tender either of us have ever tasted, even in some of the finest Italian restaurants in NYC, Chicago and other foodie locations. I even enjoyed the side of pasta with marinara, which is a tough sell for me because my grandmother was Italian and I usually don't like others' sauce (or Sunday gravy). I'd highly recommend the veal marsala with a side of angel hair and marinara. Be prepared to take your time though. The food is cooked to order and the service can be a little slow, although very friendly. In our case, Mr. Paul, one of the regulars (he has menu items named for him) kept us entertained while we awaited our water, bread and silverware, and later, our food. He also bought our table a delicious dessert of pastry puffs with a coarse sugar coating - yummy! Just as he said, we polished them all off even though we were stuffed after finishing our entrees. The place is BYOB and looks like an ordinary pizza joint from the outside, but the food is anything but ordinary. It's definitely worth the visit!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

We have a couple of different wine groups (probably 40 different people at various times) that try to get to Nino's on a regular basis for Dinner in groups of 10 or so. The food that any of the people that I have been with has been wonderful for each of them. The service is damn near perfect as the servers seem to be able to make everyone happy without always hovering around the table. Nino seems to really care that we all enjoy the food and have a good time. Since Nino's is BYO, the servers make sure that we get wine opened as is needed for the group. Although we do occasionally go elsewhere in order to have a little variety, having our dinners permanently base at Nino's would not be a bad thing.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Great friendly place. Food is fresh and delicious. Homemade bread is wonderful. The staff and chef make the experience one of the best.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

When my wife and I want the best in Italian Cuisine this is the place we go. When we have a special event in our lives and I ask her where she would like to go for dinner to celebrate, this is always the place she requests. The food is as good as it gets. My favorite is veal piccata. When I asked Nino why his veal is so good his response was "I only buy the best veal" That says a lot about quality cuisine in any restaurant. Nino also goes back to Italy frequently and brings home new delicious recipes This is a BYOB restaurant which means you aren't overpaying for a glass of good wine. They also have special events such as music and vocalists for mother's day.