“Mother's Day Treat”

Add it.
Nirvana Indian Bistro
Ranked #17 of 82 Restaurants in Wyomissing
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This was our second time back. My husband and I always get the lunch buffet, but our teens like ordering from the menu. One of them did some research on Biryani rice and thought that his lamb biryani was pretty authentic both in flavor and presentation. Nirvana's a great place to try if you're looking for something exotic, spicy, aromatic and flavorful.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Stopped in for lunch with my son. To be honest, I had a coupon burning a hole in my pocket and wanted something different. I was really surprised with this place. I'm a novice at Indian food, but really enjoyed my lunch there. The place was clean, well appointed, and the service was prompt and very helpful. The menu was varied but we elected to give the lunch buffet a try. Surprising variety of dishes to be had there, and all were fresh and not too spicy. The hot naan was a treat and they kept it coming.

Will definitely be on my list of regulars, including dinner.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Our family made a random choice to eat Indian food. Luckily we found Nirvana in a google search. The variety of food is wide. The appetizers is a plate that can be shared with your party. The main dishes are full of flavor. They will season it to your level of tasty, medium, spicy, very spicy. All I can say is that every member of our family was raving about our meal. The waitress was kind enough to guide us through the many options. A very Tasty, yet affordable, and filling meal.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I generally order an app - Gini manchurian? And entree - either chicken vindaloo or chicken tikka masala. Either with medium or high spice depending on my mood. I’ve tried plain, garlic and ginger naan. I like garlic the best and think ginger takes like plain...
All good.

Inside restaurant is nice. Outside- it’s in a strip mall with a bus stop nearby. Not the best, but whatev.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent lunch buffet with hot, fresh food. The bring fresh, hot, Naan bread to your table. Had goat curry on the buffet and will definitely try goat again. Have been there twice and slightly different items each time. My wife had chai tea, which was made frsh on premises and was very good. Will definitely go back again