“Good meal”

Caruso's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We had a good meal there -- the pizza was good and so was the lasagna. The cheese fries were a bit overpriced for what you got, but it was a weekend away in Lancaster, so it wasn't a big deal. The penny table top kept the kids entertained. HA!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Ate lunch with my daughter. We had great food and service. I like the Buffalo Chicken Cheese Steaks, They also have great pizza.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Nice place to eat, always friendly and comfortable willing to accommodate requests. Good food freshly prepared

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I searched Trip Advisor and Yelp for recommendations for somewhere to eat while attending a conference nearby. Caruso's had good reviews so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. From the time we walked in the door we were treated like regulars. Our server, Chuck, couldn't have been more hospitable. Our food was excellent. Since it was a Friday during Lent, we couldn't eat meat. We both chose the appetizer special, Frutti Del Mar, at Chuck's recommendation and it was incredible. The seafood meals we chose were both very good.

We enjoyed it so that the next evening we returned with a group of 7 convention attendees. We ordered pizzas and salads and the Frutti Del Mar and everyone raved about the food and Chuck, our server.

They don't serve alcohol but you can bring your own.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Stopped in here for a pizza order for takeout. Service was excellent! The place looks really nice inside. The staff were all so friendly. The pizza was very good as well. The parking lot was packed. I was lucky to get a spot to park to pick up my pizzas. I am looking forward to going inside sometime to sit down and eat.