All reviews sesame place waffles front desk room was clean nice stay the breakfast area great hotel visiting philadelphia indoor pool free breakfast the hotel staff tv shower property turnpike cereal laundry
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Fairfield Inn in Willow Grove was wonderful! Especially the front desk staff member, Donna. My family had a late night check in at a horrible hotel that was very dirty. Desperate, since one of my children had a bad allergy reaction, I was calling hotels in the area to relocate. After many calls and being turned down due to no vacancies, Donna was so nice and looked in her system to see what rooms were available for my family size. She was so sweet and understanding, found a room for us and continued helping by looking for the best rate she can offer. As soon as we arrived, instantly, we can tell how clean everything was! Our room was perfect too. My sons reaction decreased throughout the evening. I was very stressed that evening and this hotel was by our side. My family feels so happy and blessed with Fairfield Inn and Suites in Willow Grove. Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The hotel rooms are quiet and clean with all necessary amenities. The air conditioning has a "fan always on" option which is essential for me to sleep well. Breakfast is good, and not busy, staff very friendly.

Room tip: Have not found a poor room yet
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This hotel is an excellent choice if you need overnight accomodations in Willow Grove, PA. The thing that distinguished this hotel is the excellent and friendly service. It began with Joanne at the front desk who was most welcoming, quick to address our need for a handicap room, and through in explaining the hotels features. This good cheer continued with the breakfast staff and housekeeping. The rooms are decent size with all the basic needs. AC system and bed were very comfortable. The breakfast is adequate - very standard fare for this type of property. The staff did an excellent job in clearing off tables and replenishing items as they ran out. If you want an elegant and very high quality dinner consider the William Penn Inn - about 15 minutes drive. I would no doubt return to this hotel should I again visit the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice clean hotel , conveniently located. Nice front desk service , spacious rooms . We Stay at this location for business few times a year. Gotta love the wondering DEER nearby in the field , seems they are there quite often . Kinda neat to see !!!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for a wedding. Staff was friendly and the room was clean. Breakfast provided in the morning and it's nearby to local restaurants and bars. It's also only three minutes from the turnpike which made access easy.

Date of stay: March 2018