“College visit”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our 2nd time trying out Bullfrog. I will say, this visit was far more enjoyable than the first. In all fairness, I truly believe that they were overwhelmingly busy our first try! Overall, food was delicious & the atmosphere is fun.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location ✅ Atmosphere ✅ The second visit and I am pleased to be able to upgrade my review of the Bullfrog Brewery to a 4 (Very Good). We did not know that they are taking reservations now, but the hostess was very kind and got us a seat quite quickly. The atmosphere and location are great...it was the food and beer that gave them the upgrade. Their in-house brewed "That Red Ale" was very tasty. The Brisket was savory and smokey..Yum! My sun enjoyed their Buffalo Mac & Cheese. The pulled pork barbecue was a hit with my wife. Our server was very upbeat and checked on us frequently. And, we cannot stop gazing at the massive intricate murals painted on the side of the buildings in the parking area. Cost to dine here is not cheap...but worth the cost.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped at the Bullfrog twice this weekend while passing through. The location is very convenient for getting on and off the Interstate. The beers were excellent so we ended up buying one of their Stainless Steel Drink Tank Growlers to take some Edgar IPA home. They also have Glass Growlers available or you can bring your own to get filled. The food menu was very ambitious but unfortunately poorly executed. While the concepts and ingredients were all good, the slow service made them mediocre. While some items were served hot and crisp, others were left to sit under the heat lamp and come out over cooked and lukewarm. The best thing we tried was the homemade Stout Sauerkraut which was top notch! It is included on the Kielbasa and the Reuben.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and son had a Friday night meal here and the most optimistic description of the food would be mediocre. Nachos were terrible (skimpy on toppings and came out cold), wings had little flavor and were undercooked for their size, my salad had little excitement to it, and the other meals (Burger and crab cake) were “ok “. We tried 5 different items between apps and meals, and they were “mediocre at best”

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Great Food and VEGAN (plant based) friendly
Such a variety of menu choices. Staff was super helpful and friendly.
Live music was an added special surprise !!
I enjoyed my vegan meal and my husband enjoyed his beef burger.

1  Thank cstubby2

Been to Bullfrog Brewery? Share your experiences!