“Bar Scene”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Love going to the James it's a hidden treasure right in Williamsport. Even though it's in a hotel it still has a lot to offer to locals

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

What a cast of zany characters reside in this dank little bar situated in the Holiday Inn. Wife and I stopped in for cocktails and chicken fingers and were greeted by our bon vivant bartender. He proceeded to introduce us to 4 or 5 other patrons who said they were from elsewhere but I suspect live around the corner. Hokey shenanigans ensued. Good microbrews on tap and bar food was decent. A good stop for your end of the night nightcap.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a great come to relax, talk, have a cocktail, and some snacks or dinner. Located in the back of The Holiday Inn it's a great place to unwind. There is a small, but delicious menu offering with specials each day. Fawn is a more than gracious host and bartender who will take care of your every need. If you are served by Fawn, you will be satisfied indeed.. Check The James out if you stay in downtown Williamsport.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Ate on the patio which is great this time of the year. They run a lunch special for $10. Portions for the lunch special is sufficient.
Service was great.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I would like to take a moment to thank your team especially Justin. Today, we brought my 88 year old grandmother in for lunch. I had won a gift certificate from Wine and Design from a contest about who you would like to take to lunch, so of course I wrote about her. My grandmother suffers from Parkinson’s Disease. She has been in a nursing home for several years, and we typically only go visit her as taking her out is very difficult. Your staff could tell the challenges we were having, and went above and beyond to make our lunch enjoyable as well as make her feel special. We cannot thank you enough for making her feel great, as well as for the delicious food. It was a memorable afternoon

1  Thank chuckblack89

Been to The James? Share your experiences!