“Lunch with Grandma!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I would like to take a moment to thank your team especially Justin. Today, we brought my 88 year old grandmother in for lunch. I had won a gift certificate from Wine and Design from a contest about who you would like to take to lunch, so of course I wrote about her. My grandmother suffers from Parkinson’s Disease. She has been in a nursing home for several years, and we typically only go visit her as taking her out is very difficult. Your staff could tell the challenges we were having, and went above and beyond to make our lunch enjoyable as well as make her feel special. We cannot thank you enough for making her feel great, as well as for the delicious food. It was a memorable afternoon

1  Thank chuckblack89

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We and 4 other couples stayed at the Holiday Inn Express which is attached to this bar. We all went down to the bar and consumed many drinks here one night. The prices of their drinks were good and the bar tenders were nice. They did a pretty good job keeping up with the Saturday evening crowd. It was clean and I would visit there again. Next time we will have food!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Food well presented and was cooked to order, the waiting staff was Jonny on the ball when it came to a refill or additional needs. Small portions but the food was very good and well prepared. This is mid to high price depending on your choice of food.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I had a few beers in the bar after arriving at the adjacent hotel to spend the night. The service I received was great.

The next day this restaurant catered the meeting I was at in the hotel. I had the hamburger, it was done just how I like it, and was one of the best flavored burgers I have ever had. Once again the service provided by the waitstaff was excellent.

Keep up the good work!

Jessica W, Manager at The James, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Hi Steve,

I want to thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad your experience with the James was great. We hope to see you again :)

-Jessica W.
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We ordered breakfast after a nights stay at the Holiday Inn. The breakfast came out in a timely manner and was very delicious.

Been to The James? Share your experiences!