“Very tasty ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Food well presented and was cooked to order, the waiting staff was Jonny on the ball when it came to a refill or additional needs. Small portions but the food was very good and well prepared. This is mid to high price depending on your choice of food.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I had a few beers in the bar after arriving at the adjacent hotel to spend the night. The service I received was great.

The next day this restaurant catered the meeting I was at in the hotel. I had the hamburger, it was done just how I like it, and was one of the best flavored burgers I have ever had. Once again the service provided by the waitstaff was excellent.

Keep up the good work!

Jessica W, Manager at The James, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Hi Steve,

I want to thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad your experience with the James was great. We hope to see you again :)

-Jessica W.
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We ordered breakfast after a nights stay at the Holiday Inn. The breakfast came out in a timely manner and was very delicious.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The patio is great in the Summer. I had dinner at an event and it was delicious. I will have to go back and try ordering off their dinner menu but I was very satisfied.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The James restaurant is associated with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel downtown. It was one of only a few open for dinner on Sunday night. The menu was varied and the atmosphere was pleasant. Relatively quiet if you are part of a group and wish to converse.

1  Thank coronak7d

Been to The James? Share your experiences!