“Great Food, Great Service, An Outstanding Appetizer!”
Review of The James

The James
Ranked #19 of 181 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Upon being seated at a table on the outdoor patio (at my request), the service was immediate. Within a minute, I had my drink to enjoy while I was looking at the menu. My appetizer, a shrimp tempura sushi roll (ordered from a list of "specials" that night), was outstanding, and the portion was large enough to make a light meal. My other food was well prepared, and tasty. The waiter (Mark?) was very friendly and did a good job of explaining the specials that night, as well as some of the other items on the regular menu. His service was efficient and professional. I am looking forward to dining at the James again the next time I stay in Williamsport.

Date of visit: June 2012

Reviewed 26 February 2012

The James is a restaurant located in the Holiday Inn in downtown Williamsport. They now have Roger Fink as their manager and he has brought in a wonderful menu. They now offer sushi rolls which are every bit as good as at Ichiban's.

They also just built a beautiful outdoor patio bar which is awesome. They have live bands there in the summer time on weekends. Don't miss it.

We highly recommend the James!

Date of visit: February 2012
2  Thank Little_guy_1

Been to The James? Share your experiences!