“Tastes like pizza from home!”
Review of Old School Pizza

Old School Pizza
Ranked #79 of 180 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ordered from here for delivery our first night in Williamsport. This pizza shop was recommended by the hotel manager. The pizza reminded us of one of our favorite pizza shops from our home town. They delivered right to our hotel door.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Love picking up take out cheese pizzas at the little hole in the wall pizza shop. Very good and great price ! I have noticed the pizza taste better on a Thursday evening vs a Friday night. Different cooks maybe ?

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Absolutely disgusted with this place. My clients with developmental disabilities went there to enjoy lunch. Apparently there was an issue in the women's bathroom. The manager had interrupted my clients' meal to discuss what specifically was going on in the bathroom and ASSUMED it was my clients who did it. Not only did she embarrass my clients, interrupt their meal to talk about bodily fluids WHILE THEY ATE, but assumed my clients are the ones who did it Why? Because they have disabilities? I called to report my disgust, and the manager was rude and called them "my people". Disgusted is an understatement. NEVER will I take my family or recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Well eve if I am gluten intolerant.... sometimes it’s worth itloved the relaxed atmosphere and staff was great! They seem to be a great bunch. ❤️would love to see a cauliflower crust maybe that’s not old school but it would be awesome

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Swung by here to grab a bite to eat. Parked by it many a time but never stopped in. Great pizza is all I’m gonna say. Oh and I’ll be back.

Been to Old School Pizza? Share your experiences!