“First time visit”

Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Whitehall
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I were very happy with the food and service that we were treated to here. Restaurant clean and appealing looking and the service was great.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Was there once,won't come back. Breakfast was one of the worse I ever tasted. Also , looked dirty, floors dirtu, walls peeling ...not for me

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Read about this place in a local food magazine, sounded refreshingly different. It is! Our server, Iris, was fantastic, friendly, chatty, attentive and happy to offer guidance/suggestions. I ordered the ‘Scallion Pancake’, this was the dish that I had read about. Wow! Loved it! Beautiful and tasty! My partner went for the ‘Short Rib Hash’, also fantastic!!! We’ll be back soon, it will be hard not to order the same dishes!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here again for breakfast and was once again impressed. I had a special: sweet potato and Chorizo Hash with fried eggs. It was excellent. I've had many breakfasts here and they are always imaginative and delicious. One complaint is that they only offer fake (high fructose corn syrup) syrup in packets instead of the real deal. I won't eat it, so I have to skip the pancakes and waffles. Also, they have ketchup worth high fructose corn syrup and no gluten free today options. It just seems that a higher-end breakfast place would have more accommodations for dietary restrictions.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

On our way from NJ to central PA we detoured for a couple of miles to be able to have breakfast here on a Saturday morning around 8am. The half of the floor space that was being filled first was almost at capacity, occupied by a crowd of mostly local couples of varied ages and genders. The service provided by Iris was attentive and very thoughtful while the Eggs Benedict and other dishes were delivered quickly and with evident care in preparation. At least as judged by our first breakfast here this restaurant deserves patronage. We wish it well.