All reviews waffles room was clean convenient location fourth floor single sink shower pressure hot breakfast front desk staff free breakfast ski season jim thorpe toilet paper shower head fast food soccer tournament burger king indoor pool
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed 1 night, close to Split Rock Indoor Waterpark. Nicely renovated rooms. Hot breakfast always a plus! Great deal overall! Was our first time to get further into this Mt Pocono area! Love the Walmart Supercenter! The Scranton Flea Market, though, did not live up to our expectations!

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2016

We stayed here unexpectantly due to inclement weather. I was concerned because there was not much outdoor lighting so it looked a little shady. Once inside, however, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was on the smaller side, but was enough for us. The king-sized bed was incredibly comfortable and had choices of firmer or softer pillows. There was a larger refrigerator, flat screen TV, coffee machine and blow dryer. Everything was clean and relatively up-to-date. It was quiet, but there were few guests the night we stayed. The breakfast had many more items than we expected (sausage gravy biscuits on a continental breakfast buffet?) and everything we had was above expectations. It is convenient too - at turnpike/rt.80 intersection. It has lots of fast food choices and a convenience store all within walking distance (although they're very busy roads and wouldn't recommend it). I would gladly come back here to stay.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heatherwaltz, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you so much for writing a review about your visit. We appreciate your feedback and will share with our Team to help make your next stay even more enjoyable!

Heather, GM

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I just got back today from my 1 night stay with 3 friends. The room was very spacious and the checking-in process with very quick. The location is very convenient - right off of the highway. There is a McDonalds, Arby's, A&W, Long John Silvers, and Subway right across the street. There is also a WaWa diagonal from the Inn. Complimentary breakfast for all their guests, and there was a good variety of breakfast foods.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Amelia C

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your review!

~Heather, GM

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Stayed overnight for a golf tournament and found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. The breakfast was surprisingly good and the service was very good. The hotel is almost across the street from the Holiday Inn which is newer, but you will save a lot of money staying at the Comfort Inn as the rooms as just as quiet and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 67lakeshore

Thank you for your review about your stay! We appreciate your kinds words and will be sure to share with our team to encourage them to continue with there very good customer service, maybe on your next visit it will be even better!

Heather Waltz, GM

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

1. Bathroom did not receive a deep clean hair was all over tub/ tub was also clogged
2. Stayed on the lower level due to having a pet back door was open & the key access door to enter building was disabled as the key didn't work & door didn't close either. I reported it to the front desk & I received a response of I'll advise maintenance! Really here I was in a room with my young children & had to stay awake to listen out for any suspicious noise because the entrance to the hotels back door was available for anyone to walk into the building.
3. Not sure what it was but throughout the two rooms I had there was wet spots everywhere.
4. Bloodstain sheets which was located on the side of the fitted sheet.
5. Towels & washcloths had hair in them even though the are suppose to be brand new or washed.
6.Breakfast was ok except the stale danishes & raisin bread

I was very disappointed in this visit as I have stayed at this location in the pass. My advise to the owner/ manager make sure your hotel is safe & secure for your guests meaning entrance to rear of building with the fact that its for guest with pets whom have to take them out at night. Have your house keepers clean rooms throughly. Also advise your server not to save left over bread/ bread products from days ago & then serve again for breakfast.

With such experience I will not return to this location.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heatherwaltz, General Manager at Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Heather Waltz