“Great pizza, great staff!”
Review of Georgio's Pizzeria

Georgio's Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in West Reading
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Georgio's makes great pizza! I love all their pizza but my favorite is their buffalo chicken pizza! Not only is the food delicious, the staff is extremely friendly! The location is also great with tons of little shops around! I would not hesitate to recommend Giorgio's Pizzeria to anyone looking for great food and a great experience.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Very friendly. The salads and food selection are a bit different from other pizza shops of what they have for ingredients. I do love their pizza. I'm a pizza shop type of pizza girl. It's a very thin crust but that's the way I like it.

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

Eventhough the pizzas are americanized, they are so good! I have tried the hot sandwiches and salads and they are perfect for a lunch meal. The people working there are really nice and you don't have to wait more than 20 min for your meal or your take away.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

We have a bunch of pizza shops in the immediate area. I have eaten in MOST of them. I am currently a reformed carb-a-holic. So when I order a pizza it is a big deal, so I only like to get it from the best. And this place is the best. I see no reason to order my doughy cheats from anyone else. Pizza, Sicilian, Stromboli all amazing. I don't order pizza often (1x per month at this point, previously order pizza every Friday night).

Keep it up.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

My name is Jennifer, and I am addicted to pizza.

Seriously. I am a self-professed pizza fanatic : Very particular in what I like; very critical when i don't get it.

So, when you move from a place that has normal, flavorful pizza, it is kind of depressing that it has taken my family and myself since 1996 to find something good. Thankfully, we have found this place.

The first thing I love is the fact that they totally comprehend the meaning of well-done.

(Other places have determined that a well-done pizza obviously means that I want it charred like Keymaster Vinz Clortho's dog-like form in Ghostbusters. Thanks, but no.)

Some people seem to have an issue with the pizza in and of itself being too doughy; I actually find that not true as compared to most other pizza places around here. In fact, if you spend the few extra bucks to get an XL sized pizza, not only is it a tastily good value, the crust is spread just a tiny bit thinner; I love my thin crust, so this is a no brainer for me.

In addition to tradition pies, the I love their White Pizza! It is very tasty and the topping options are plentiful.

Standard pizzeria fare of subs (yup, just said subs), mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, etc., are all quite exceptional as well.

Their small Stromboli is also another good purchase for a decent price as well. I am not certain if small is the correct term to use because this thing could easily feed a family of 6 people (controlled portions and all that jazz) but if it is just for your own personal consumption, you could survive for quite a while on this alone. The meat is flavorful, the cheese it perfect AND another thing this place has artistically mastered is fried onions; yeah, they are actually fried, correctly!

When my family from South Jersey came up for a visit, I was pleasantly surprised that they enjoyed the food here as well; they are notorious pizza-snobs, so I was waiting for someone to be like, "What the hell did you just serve me?"

But, they didn't!

Overall, a good pizzeria that doesn't suck and has fed me multiple times in the past, and definitely will in the future!

1  Thank Jennifer P