“My favorite pizza”

Police Station Pizza
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Description: Original Italian Style Square Pizza by the Slice or 24 cut Tray. The pizza is made fresh daily along with homemade sauce. We use a proprietary blend of Cheeses on our Pizza. All toppings are applied on the Pizza after it is baked.The crust is airy and crunchy on the bottom with a delightful taste. Fast casual setting with 48 seat cap. Located In lovely Robinson Town Center.
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I sometimes dream of this pizza with its light crispy crust and crushed tomato sauce. Every time I am in PA I make sure to grab a tray. It tastes even better reheated the next day IMO!