“Good food, fair prices, great atmosphere!”
Review of The Trailside

The Trailside
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in West Newton
Cuisines: American
Description: The Trailside is located on the west side of West Newton Pennsylvania along the The Great Allegheny Passage. Our facility consists of a pub and restaurant and six pack shop. Our kitchen offers a classic American grill fare including appetizers, wings, sandwiches, wraps, pizza, soups, salads and burgers. We are open daily at 11:00 AM year round.
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I was visiting Pennsylvania and I stopped by The Trailside for a late lunch. My waitress was incredible and I loved their mix and match craft beer selection! I got an Italian sub with fries and cheese sticks. Typical bar food, and done exactly the way I like it. Plus they have a huge deck with an awning so I was able to enjoy the fresh air while I ate!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Trailside offers a varied menu are reasonable prices. There are three options: dining room, barside & deck. The deck has a view of the trail and the river. Service is great.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Had a very good, satisfying lunch here. Food is solid, good, and the wait staff is very accommodating and helpful. You can get your bike fixed downstairs while you have lunch.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The food was wonderful; the service was great; the atmosphere was casual/fun, and the music the DJ had on at the time was very enjoyable.
Really enjoyed The Trailside!
Will be back when we ride the trail again!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Eating outside in the summer can't be beat. Just steps from the GAP, get you bike serviced while you have a cold one and a sandwich. Pleasant service. Across the street from a Rite Aid.

Date of visit: June 2017