“Breakfast after a run”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 October 2015

We decided to go here after I ran my first 5K and needed some food to refuel on! Being from the local area we had seen the place many times, but never ate there due to the hours of 6a to 2p. Since it was still relatively early we stopped by. It was pretty cool. Grab a menu and find a clean table sign greeted us which was nice, no waiting around for a host/hostess. Good diner-style coffee and generous portions of food. I had the Home Boy (pic below) and it was outstanding. Pretty much a grilled cheese with egg and on Mancini's bread to boot! My wife had a combo platter of eggs, bacon and potatoes. The decor was neat, kind of a mix between 50s and a biker place! We will return.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Ate there this morning for a late breakfast. The parking was easy and plentiful. The decor is 50's, nicely casual. You grab a menu and find a clean table. Our server Jennifer was friendly and service was prompt. One of us had Eggs and Corned Beef Hash which was very good. The other had Bacon and Eggs with a side of French Toast. The eggs were good and the bacon was nice and crispy. The french toast was made with Italian bread and might very well have been one of the best I've eaten.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Went for Sunday breakfast and there was a Sinatra Impersonator there singing and telling jokes. Quite entertaining! The breakfast was delicious as well... Plentiful and delicious. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Great place! Great food, lots of choices cooked when you order it. Good atmosphere, you can tell there are a bunch of regulars. Nice staff.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I would say that had to be the best bacon I have ever ate in a restaurant. Thick and meaty and done perfectly. It went well the the eggs, sausage and outstanding raisin french toast. My brother-in-law ordered the breakfast burrito and it was a gut buster. They watch for your coffee cup and they ladies are all take turns to make sure you don't run out. My first time there but will definitely return next time we come back this way!