“Good food, unexpected entertainment ”
Review of Hot Metal Diner - CLOSED

Hot Metal Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Went for Sunday breakfast and there was a Sinatra Impersonator there singing and telling jokes. Quite entertaining! The breakfast was delicious as well... Plentiful and delicious. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Great place! Great food, lots of choices cooked when you order it. Good atmosphere, you can tell there are a bunch of regulars. Nice staff.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I would say that had to be the best bacon I have ever ate in a restaurant. Thick and meaty and done perfectly. It went well the the eggs, sausage and outstanding raisin french toast. My brother-in-law ordered the breakfast burrito and it was a gut buster. They watch for your coffee cup and they ladies are all take turns to make sure you don't run out. My first time there but will definitely return next time we come back this way!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We arrived at the Hot Metal Diner at a point in the day when they were going to close within an hour. The food was really good. I enjoyed the large pancakes.However, the waitress did not come back with coffee, and we had to go to the counter to ask for a refill. She definitely had an attitude and did not make us feel welcomed. I would go back for the food but only if I could arrive earlier in the day.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

We visit the Hot Metal Diner at least one time (usually twice) during every visit with family in the area. The food is good, the portions are huge and we love the casual and fun atmosphere.